Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chuck Wicks

Safford is becoming quite the entertainment town. The other night (Sept 22) Chuck Wicks was performing. For anyone who hasn't heard of his music he is a country singer. He has a few hit songs like "Stealing Cinderella" and "All I Ever Wanted" and "Man of the House". He has some other good songs too. Jeremy took me too see him. It was a great concert. He really gets into his music. He was opened by a singer named Nick Nicholson. He was real good too. Not yet known but he has one song out called "Somethin' Somethin" that he said is on the charts. Oddly enough he reminded both me and Jeremy of Jeremy's cousin. Weird. The pictures I got were on my cell phone. I didn't think I would need my camera. I'm kinda sad that I didn't take it. I almost got to shake Chuck Wicks' hand. I went up to take a picture with my phone just as one of the "security" guys was having everyone go sit down. So I got my picture and turn to go sit down just as he came to the stage and was shaking hands with those that stayed. He continued to shake hand throughout the concert but I didn't try to shake it. It was a nice night. I was worried about Avery who we left with my niece. I know that she would be fine. I was worried about my niece having to deal with a cranky baby. But everything worked out nice. Quinton played and Avery fell asleep early. No problem at all. It has been a long time since I went on a date with Jeremy. At first I didn't want to go and kinda made Jeremy fell bad but I'm glad we went. We had a good time.

No comments: