Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Blessing Weekend


Jeremy's sister Jennifer had a baby 10 days after Avery was born. She had a little boy named Grant. We went up to Coolidge for his blessing. While we were there we did a few other things. One thing was we pierced Avery's ears. She was mad but it didn't last long. She looks so cute with them. I got the smallest diamond they had but they still look so big in her ears. But that's ok. We had to stay in a hotel because there wasn't room in Jennifer's house for so many house guest. Quinton loved staying at the hotel and playing with his cousins. While at the hotel we took Avery for her first swim. She loved the water and didn't fuss until it was time to get out. It didn't bother her that we had to take her out of the pool after she pooped in her diaper and it was leaking out the sides. Such is life. Quinton had so much fun swimming. He wasn't afraid of the water at all. He was even jumping in where there wasn't anyone to catch him. I wasn't very Happy about that and he scarred us all, but he had so much fun. The blessing was nice. After church I put very back in her blessing dress so that her and Grant could get pictures together. She was so mad. She doesn't like being in her dress. I sat her up and she would slip right down. So I got the best pictures as possible. The earings never bothered her at all. We had to go home Sunday because I had to go back to work. My first day back was the Friday before. I'm only part time so I guess its not that bad.

No comments: