Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Halloween 2008



Looking over my pictures, there is a lot that we did last year that I could have blogged about. I'm just so bad at it. One of the fun things last year was that we took Quinton to the Pumpkin Patch in Willcox. It's the first time I had been there too. It was a warm day in October. We went with my mom and two of my sisters and their kids. There was a hay ride around the place. We didn't get to take the ride but maybe next year. Quinton enjoyed running from one pumpkin to the next asking if that one was a good one. Then we took the pumpkins home and closer to Halloween we carved the pumpkins. Quinton thought it was pretty cool pulling out the insides. The morning before we went to the pumpkin patch, there was a fall festival down town. Quinton got to dress up in his costume.

I made this. This is the only kind of pumpkin carving I like to do.

1 comment:

Camille said...

So good to see what you guys have been up to! Looks like a lot of fun stuff. Quinton is such a little man. How fun to do the D backs game and just have a fun day all together even with the sad ultrasound results! You guys look great and so happy Jeremy will be graduating soon! Ben has really enjoyed destistry so far so if Jeremy has any questions about it he can shoot ben an e mail. benjammin80@hotmail.com keep updating the ol blog...good to check in on you guys!